Saturday, April 13, 2013

http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/6992085/?claim=mssdp2jkhbg I LOVE....Lip balm Review

recently I've been getting sore and cracked lips, the skin is peeling from them and they look hideous when lipstick is applied. Due to my lip problem I thought it best if i purchased some lip balms. I came across these in superdrug each at a bargain price of just one pound for 15g of product. The superdrug I go to only had these flavors to choose from and since they were only a pound I brought all of them. There is "strawberries and milkshake" "raspberry and blackberry" "coconut & cream" and lastly "mango and papaya". I love ... also do body butters, scrubs and lip balms and other body products that are really cheap. There are also other flavors available, i think there is a blueberry flavour, vanilla and lime&lemon.
 Firstly they all smell incredible and fruity. I especially like the scent of the mango and papaya as it's fresh and sweet. The texture of the balm is really moisturizing and smooth. The raspberry and Blackberry one leaves a red tint to your lips so it is handy for adding colour. Coconut is not so good for when your on the go as it leaves a white shine on your lips and the strawberry one is also a very light color and isn't flattering. Despite their fruity and exotic smell the lip balms are not very tasty, in fact i think they have quite a artificial taste to them and this is a big let down. They are moisturizing and they are handy if your on a budget.
 All in all i'd give these lipglosses 3/5. They're great value for money but the taste and the colour on some of them let them down.


Thankyou for reading
Feel Free to comment, ask questions ect
Take care!

Emma xx




No comments:

Post a Comment